Friday, January 11, 2008

HE 5

HE has come out with their 5th issue and it's my favorite yet. I guess you can tell by these fun covers which feature Patrik Ervell and Jamie Burke. I love HE. I think it's fresh and innovative and the issues are always packed with so many people I love. Garrett Neff, Cole Mohr, Joshua...the list goes on.

The issue is loaded with cute boys shot by Marcelo Krasilcic, Luke Irons, a great accessories story by Dan Forbes, and KT Auleta who does her usual magic with the boys as well as a beautiful story on Chloe Sevigny. I got to shoot Michael Stipe's closet for this issue which was a total treat! Check it out!


Lynn & Horst said...

i love it too!

Anonymous said...

very fresh!

Claire Fisher said...

You have to tell me where to get this. I have a few websites I do for Jamie Burke & Bloody Social & I need to add this. Please tell me! Thanks for turning me on to it.

MR style said...

i just didnt know that mag before but i'm just sure they dont sell it in tahiti !! damn it !

Claire Fisher said...

I tried to send this to you via jdvision, but I think it bounced back. I thought I would drop it here in hopes that you would see it.

Holy Guacamole, Batman-

I can't believe it's taken me this long to get back to you. This week has been nuts! So, In case you don't remember, I was on your Blogger spot checking out the pics of Jamie Burke in HE Magazine (you said it was from Copenhagen, yes?). I can't find it anywhere around here (which is just another reason to hate living here).
You said you had a question about your dog, what's going on? Let me know and it won't take me as long to get back to you this time, I promise!
BTW, I saw the layout you shot for the new issue of Paper. It is awesome, to say the least.

Let me know what's up with your dog, maybe I can help. And if you have any knowledge on how I can get a copy of that issue of HE, I would really appreciate it.


kurt said...

the model on the top looks like a ferret...the other one looks like johnny depp

Claire Fisher said...

Hi Again,

Unfortunately, I live in Michigan. I’m guessing that’s why I can’t find HE Magazine- around here, if it’s not automotive, it doesn’t matter. If you are able to tell me where I can get it, I would really appreciate it. In the mean time, I might put up links to the pictures on the Jamie Burke sites that I have. If you don't mind, I could even direct them through your site. Since many of them are Fashion Fans, they might want to check out your pages. Either way, I’d like to give you a shout out on the sites since you are the sole reason I found out about the photos in the first place.

Thanks Again,

PS- Is doggie ok?