Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Did everyone throw down last night? I watched Shortbus and was passed out by 10pm, so unfortunately I have no fancy shots of fireworks or cute boy with a stocking over his wiener. I spent the entire day on the beach and though I'm not big on resolutions I did decide to make an effort to be a little healthier this year and what better place to start than South Beach.

Which brings up an obvious question. My blog. How will I keep the blog going if I am on the beach everyday? As much as I love this blog, I'm going to intentionally take a little break from it, which, with my numbers at their highest could be bad timing. However I'm more than happy for it to temporarily evolve in to more of a traveling journal with periodic posts throughout the week as opposed to two a day.

I'm saying this now but who knows perhaps it will pick back up next week full swing once I'm situated with a little time on my hands. Over the next few weeks you can expect lots of what I'm up to down here as well as cute boys. I plan on shooting alot of cute boys. And then of course I will be back in NYC covering backstage FW 2008 for V Magazine.

So...for now, Happy New Year and I'll see ya when I see ya!

6 comments:

MR style said...

hey happy new year dude !! wish u the best for this year !! but please dont leave blogger ! it was boring !! a week without cute boys half naked, without your sense of humor...etc keep on posting that is so cool man !!

LA said...

QUEEN!! DONT THINK YOU'RE GOING TO GET DOWN ON THE BEACH AND NOT INCLUDE US IN ALL YOUR HAPPENINGS!! I NEED MY FIX!!HAVE FUN BUT KEEP US UP TO DATE!!

HAPPY 2008!
xo

Dustcakeboy said...

Have an amazing year man.

DCB.

Anonymous said...

"As much as I love this blog, I'm going to intentionally take a little break from it..... Over the next few weeks you can expect lots of what I'm up to down here as well as cute boys. I plan on shooting alot of cute boys." Man, you are SUCH a tease! Please don't stop!! Skiski

Anonymous said...

I will always check your blog
have fun and shoot all the cute miami boys! Happy New Year man!

Anonymous said...

u ain't goin anywhere boy.