Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Miami

After an "emergency landing" on JetBlue Monday night (that's a whole other post) I finally made it safely to set for my Tuesday morning model gig. I'll do two days and be back in NYC Thursday just in time to pack up my apartment and head back down for winter (Oh ya, I've decided to spend Jan/Feb/Mar down in Miami) and not soon enough! I was SO happy to spend the day in the sun and lounge in a big phat luxury-liner of an RV watching movies one after the other until being called for my next shot.

The crew were all very cool, all from California and all women. I had a "daughter" that looked like Uma Thurman (though she kept saying Cindy Crawford) and she was so cute letting me know why she would end up being a famous actress after her big debut in Ace Ventura 3. Kids are so funny. Unfortunately, being from out West, they were all major non-smokers so whenever I pulled out a cigarette they would all gang up on me and tell me how stupid I looked.

9 comments:

indicatoto101 said...

You sir are a DILF... Moar

Anonymous said...

Seriously- STOP SMOKING!!
Your going to look even more stupid when your hooked up to oxygen tanks.

Bryanboy said...

JD IS OFFICIALLY THE PANTY CREAMER OF THE MONTH lol

to anonymous: tell that to the late great nan kempner. homegirl went to the couture shows with her portables

cotufajuice said...

oh awesome that ur going to be in miami! i love it here, and its great to have a guy like u in our town. hope to see u around

Anonymous said...

N.Y'ers officially NEED to smoke! It's the only good way of dealing with the stress from living in Manhattan - hello!

luke said...

JD why are you so fucking hot?! if i wasnt 17....damn

RYAN T. said...

I just got an Internship in Miami !

veritas said...

i know how it is to love a good smoke,but after 14 years of it i had to stop,i feel 1000times better now that i have, i really hope you stop smoking soon bro....and what happend on jet blue?????

Anonymous said...

DILF:

Dads I Like to FUCK