Friday, November 2, 2007

Tennis Anyone?

So here's my cop-out of a costume. I hate Halloween, but actually had a lot of fun being out. I was going to do Anna Wintour, which, not because I wanted to be in drag or because I'm a fan, but because it seemed practical and easy to pull off. How hard could a wig and a pair of faux Chanel sunglasses be?

Well, to get a good wig was minimum $90 and at the last minute I thought "Why do I want to spend a hundred bucks on a wig that's just going to end up in the trash?" (I guess you've all realized by now how cheap I am.) So I threw together this tennis outfit.

4 comments:

Steven said...

Who needs Nadal, when they've got you.

Kurt said...

You have great legs

Anonymous said...

You're hot as hell.

underneath said...

You look hot in that outfit - almost like Bjorn BOrg.