Friday, November 9, 2007

Bon Jour

For f*cks sake! I've been in Paris all week doing behind-the-scenes video-ing for- I can't say who or for what- and was going to surprise all of you with a little "Live Blogging" as they say. That is until I left my friend's point and shoot at Gate 94 out at Newark (sorry Kiko, yes we will be camera shopping Saturday). Followed by my Gmail/Blogger account being "locked-down" due to "suspicious" account activity (basically if I use the Internet service from my hotel that's considered "third party distraction.") So this is me sitting in the Business Lounge at Charles de Gaulle. Scary pic I know. See ya back in NYC!

6 comments:

Mans said...

"live blogging" or not, you still look yummy

IT IS WHAT IT IS said...

welcome back bitch

veritas said...

well im going to take a wild guess and say your shooting a video on a secret paper magazine story,does that sound about right.......

Anonymous said...

you kinda look like eric dane. just a thought.

Anonymous said...

Nah, I bet it's Papa Karl:)

ethan said...

good lord, ur a very good looking guy. mmmmmm. grrrrr ;-)