Friday, October 19, 2007

Behind The Scenes

So I got a call one morning to head over to the west side for a little Mario, Gisele, behind-the-scenes-Vanity Fair action. Needless to say it was a lot of fun and Evandro and Romulo certainly didn't hurt. With the exception of my favorite bike being stolen right out in front of Milk Studio (I hate people that steal bikes) the day went off without a hitch. As usual Mario was a lot of fun.

Obviously I'm way late on this, but I never found time to do anything with this footage and just assumed it would never see the light of day. That is until it mysteriously turned up on YouTube! I'm at a complete loss as to how it ended up blasted out on the web, but that's okay because so is everyone else.

So here's me behind the lens spending the day with Gisele, Mario and Vanity Fair's Michael Roberts. Enjoy!


Anonymous said...

DAMN-I thought you meant the Brasilian guys part of the same article which was SO amazing

veritas said...

that sucks that you got your bike stolen,you should report it to the cops,sometimes they can actully find it,and i love gisele!, she sooo hot!, i love hoe she's so tall

Anonymous said...

BEST COVER OF THE YEAR! Like her or not, Gisele delivers!