Friday, September 14, 2007

Proenza Schouler

Backstage Proenza was a nightmare, totally un-accommodating, which is such a shame because I'm a huge fan and always turn them out. I didn't care though. I was happy to play with's Greg Kessler and Sean Cunningham of Harper's Bazaar, along with my honey Raquel Zimmerman, who I love!

Backstage my first season, it was Sean who would be credited for the new techniques and interesting photo equipment I was being exposed to. He is an industry leader. He's full of piss and vinegar, but that's what I love about him and he's got a big heart.

Greg Kessler's pics can be see all over the world in both print and on the web. His work is widely respected. He's very cool, extremely charismatic and I always enjoy running in to him at events around the city.

Raquel? Well...what can I say about Raquel that hasn't already been said? She is in a league of her own.

I showed them the hysterical post Bryanboy did using one of the outtakes, complete with conversation attached. They got a real kick out of it. Especially Raquel.

1 comment:

Bryanboy said...

Raquel is the hotness! :)