Friday, August 31, 2007

Princess Diana

Having been anointed to memorialize Diana for the 10th anniversary marking her death, Prince Harry confidently steps up to the plate and delivers not only a heartfelt remembrance of his "Mum," but proves again why the legacy of her life will always remain the outstanding way in which she raised her children.

Meanwhile, with all the hoopla surrounding the date, more details have come to light in regards to that fatal night. From where I'm sitten', I'd say Henri Paul (the drag racing drunk) is responsible for Diana's death.

3 comments:

Richard said...

There is no doubt that Henri Paul the driver played a big part in Dianas death but I think there are many factors that killed her.

Texas said...

AH-JD!! SO sweet of you to do something on her! I forgot it has been TEN YEARS!!
TX
xo

visioner said...

If you like you can be on my friends link list.Just add me to your friends link list and open my blog http://makemoneyoninternet.blogspot.com/ and tell me to add your blog.
Thanks