Monday, August 20, 2007

Outtakes: Zack Randall

Zack Randall shot a scene on a Friday morning and then swung by my pad on his way to JFK. I was thrilled I was able to get him and in that short time I managed to nail a whole series of amazing shots. He was all business. We shot solid for thirty minutes, I walked him to the corner, put him in a taxi and sent him on his way. He is from the West Coast, he is big online, (ChaosMen to be exact) and is the 2007 recipient of the industry's coveted Freshman of the Year Award. He's young, hung, cocky and fun!






6 comments:

fruit said...

So sweet!

Anonymous said...

i really wanna fuck him!

Anonymous said...

i really wanna fuck him!

go girl said...

Queen! You are one lucky byotch!!

underneath said...

Really hot in his American Apparel undies - makes me want to tear them of!

Anonymous said...

oh my Gosh..
he's so hot.. if there is a way to see a video of him masturbating..