Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Prick Cheney

"I am certain come 2008 we will all walk out of the White House with our heads held high, proud of all we've accomplished."- Dick Cheney

If you missed Prick Cheney dodging the lens last night on Larry King Live, lemme bottom line it for you:

"I don't recall."
"I don't recall."
"I don't recall."

"I don't want to get into the specifics."


On Iraq: "...the tides are turning."

On Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez: "Al's a good man, a good friend...I hold him in high regard."

"We are not in the practice of torturing people..."

"The Saudi King is a good friend of the United States...blah, BLAH, BLAH!"

Can you imagine? Puke! Dick Cheney has used
that hemorrhoid Bush as a puppet to line his own pockets, killing thousands of innocent young Americans. And all those poor ignorant folks out there who put him in office, TWICE, are the exact people who are sending their sons and daughters off to be killed. What a sleaze bag.

And to think, we spent 50 million dollars trying to impeach Clinton for a blow job.


Sex Without the City said...

Haha, interesting and hilarious post...

PAUL said...