Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Perez Hilton

Having never been a fan of Paris Hilton, it's clear why I would not have any interest in checking out a website devoted to her namesake. However, after reading Sunday's piece in The New York Times on the self-proclaimed "Queen of all Media," I thought I'd log on and see what all the fuss was about.

I don't know much about this West Coast queen, but having spent some time with my bong going through his site, I think he's hysterical. Who cares what he looks like or that he draws little white trails of cocaine on people's faces? He has obviously been smart enough (in this celebrity-obsessed, media-driven world we live in) to fill a void and strike gold with what has turned out to be a very lucrative niche.

I'm glad there's a Perez Hilton to say all the things everyone's thinking. Who else is going to put all those over-inflated egos in check? And if the Hollywood celebrities are now not wanting to lie in the beds they've made, then they should just do us all a favor and disappear.

After laughing my ass off at the post he did on Lauren Hill, you can expect his daily 2.6 million worldwide hits to go to 2.6 million and one! There, I said it. I'm a Perez Hilton fan.

5 comments:

veritas said...

perez is funny,he has such a fab way of speaking his mind,he also has a new show he's on here in the west cost called exxtra gossip,its sooooo good,very funny, i saw it on tv the other night,and im linking you on my blog as of now...

geena said...

Why would you ruin a perfectly good blog by posting a photo of Perez Hilton?

The Prophet said...

Perez Hilton: Nay!
JD Ferguson: Yay!

cj said...

I read Perez, not because I like him or am really a fan. Its something to read with my morning coffee. :) Its amazing what he will say!

Bryanboy said...

i love perez, he's adorable.