Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Paris Hilton

So here's my obligatory Paris Hilton post. Caught her interview last night on Larry King Live, I guess if I cared about Paris Hilton at all I would have caught it live last week with the rest of the country. The best part is when Larry asks Paris her favorite passage from the bible. Classic.

She managed to keep it together but her responses all seemed like regurgitated sound bites and I would rather she had concrete future plans to report on as opposed to:
"I'm going to take time to think about how I can help."
Was she not just sitting in a jail for three weeks?

Surprisingly she was the full hour on Anderson Cooper immediately after the interview which i found so interesting.
Isn't there a war going on?

Thank god for the Monica Lewinsky's, Heidi Fleiss's and Paris Hilton's of the world, I don't know what people would watch.

1 comment:

veritas said...

i think paris is was still to shaken to give a good answer properly,she does seem to be sincere for them most part,dont you think so?