Friday, July 13, 2007

Milk Studios/Spin Magazine

Ran in to my ol' pal Jen Schram over at Milk Studios yesterday who invited me to their annual summer BBQ blow out which was hosted by Milk's one and only wild man Rassi (with beer bong in tow) and Spin Magazine. What a night, holy shit! The Milk crew throws down. And hard! For those of you that have never been or couldn't get in, FYI it's the rockin-est party of the summer!

Between the live music, cute skateboarders, ever-flowing kegs of beer and the hot dogs I endlessly crammed down my throat, I was like a pig in shit. Mariachi Mexico Lindo started the night off followed by Against Me, who kept the party rockin' late in to the night.

What a way to kick off the summer. Supermodels, cute boys, free food, the legendary Mick Rock and one of my all-time faves, fellow Texan, Brigdet Hall. BIG UP's to Rassi and gang for a great night and count me in for next year!

4 comments:

FLY said...

YOOOO CRAZY MAN!! I WAS BAKEDDDDDD
THANKS FOR THE SHOT ME AND MY LADY SHE THINKS YOUR NUTS

Tamayu said...

Looks great. Will have to book mark and check your blog more. I hope my music picks up more so I can engage in such a life more.

COACD said...

snore whore!

Fluorescent Adolescent said...

rawr. your blog post is better than my blog post on this. x!