Friday, July 20, 2007

The Beckhams

Jesus. Where do I begin? Well...un-like most, I am secure enough to admit that I am completely jealous of Victoria Beckham. Not only does she get to bang him, but HELLOOO!!!! How much f*cking money can one person have? My god, $250 million he's getting for his move to L.A., not to mention the fat chunk of change he banked when he was with Real Madrid. She had money before her Spice Girl millions, hence Posh Spice, and she's only set to make more with the popularity of her new television show. AND, she's skinny! What a biotch.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOTAL BIATCH!

Ray Ray said...

I was watching her NBC show, and I swear, I have developed a total stiletto fetish. Girl had more hot shoes than I've ever seen!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bryanboy said...

$250,000,000?
$250 MILLION?

TWO HUNDRED FIFTY MILLION MICKEY MOUSE DOLLARS?

Jesus mother of god.

Anonymous said...

paris is so gauche. posh is my new obsession.

Anonymous said...

"and shes in great shape" ;)